Holy Trinity Church
The Holy Trinity Church is situated in the historic Trinity area of Frome, at the top of Welsh Mill Hill. Built in 1838, this church is an early Victorian grade 2 listed building and is about a ten-minute walk from the town centre. Holy Trinity Church was designed by H E Goodrich with a simple interior and features Morris & Co windows inspired by Burne-Jones
This important community church is open daily and is situated close to the Lamb and Fountain, which is a public house that is more than 300 years old and has recently featured in a series of underground excavations, investigating the hidden tunnels of Frome.