Green Heart Space
Green Heart Space is a beautiful and peaceful off-grid activity and camping space with spectacular views in a rural setting 15 minutes from Frome. Perfect for camping holidays, corporate away days, retreats, workshops, small weddings and educational activities.
Green Heart welcomes quiet groups and does not permit amplified music on site. Sorry, no dogs.
- Wooden cabin fully equipped with a camp kitchen and kitchen utensils, gas stove, mains water, dining and chill out areas
- Outdoor fire amphitheatre, ritual circle and firepit
- several outdoor seating areas including a swing bench and hammock
- compost toilets
- hot shower
- a wooded stream for exploring and footpaths right on its doorstep
- 20 acres of wood pasture also available nearby
- campervans welcome
An abundance of wildlife thrives in the area. Birds include buzzards, sparrowhawks, lesser spotted woodpeckers, tawny and barn owls. Wild deer, hares, rabbits, foxes and badgers are nearby as well as a plethora of insects, butterflies and moths.
The ancient hilltop of Small Down Knoll rises above the landscape, providing spectacular 360 degree views from the top. The site is situated on the St. Mary ley line which runs all the way to the nearby Glastonbury Tor.