The Blue House
The Blue house was built more than 500 years ago, likely between 1465 and 1485 by William Leversedge. It originally consisted of a hall, chapel and 12 chambers, along with 4 and a half acres of land. It has survived for most of its lifetime on benefactions from the Frome people. The Blue House is now an almshouse and sheltered housing scheme.