Play, Woods & Frome’s famous BMX Pump Track
On the north bank of the river, Welshmill is one of Frome’s best spots for playing.
And with woods, an acclaimed pump track, a sand pit and a new play trail, there’s plenty of variety to that play too!
The children’s play area is at the Welshmill Lane end of the site.
You can also get here by following the footpath past the Cheese & Grain and the canoe club; or cut through the woodlands by coming in off Welshmill Road.
Things to do
- Swings, slides, sand & our new Play trail
- Exploring in the woods: hide & seek, den-making & make believe!
- Jump higher & ride faster on the pump track
- Walk into town and head back… on the Otherside
- Picnics & Play on lazy, sunny afternoons