The Old Showfield… Great for dogs…. and kids…. and runners…. and walkers… and general outdoor stuff!
The field is also known locally as the Cheese Field – a reminder that it used to be the site of the town’s annual Cheese Show.
There are plenty of routes to and from the Old Showfield, with access from Bath Road/Rodden Road, the Stonebridge Estate & Berkley Road.
Things to do
- Slide, swing, jump & zip-wire your way round the play area – one of Frome’s biggest!
- Catch some weekend football. Or cricket, depending on the time of year
- Get from A to B avoiding the roads and pavements
- Run, roll and play on the slopes
- Let the dog, or the kids (or both!) use up some spare energy. It’s a big site – plenty of space to run around and wear yourself out!